1. Welcome to the SPAIN PROCESS SERVICES & ENQUIRY AGENTS web site ("Site"), the domain sps1.eu is owned by SPAIN PROCESS SERVICES & ENQUIRY AGENTS, ("Company").
2. As a condition of your accessing the Site you accept the following Terms and Conditions set out in this document ("Terms").
3. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights (which shall include but is not limited to) design, text, graphics and the arrangement thereof) in the Site are the property of the company.
5. You are permitted to display the Site on your screen and may print an item in hard copy for your non-commercial personal use or for such use by others in your organisation. For this purpose you may copy the items on to a disc or other storage medium PROVIDED such storage is only used either to view the item again or for the printing of a single copy of such an item. You may not store or copy any item other than as permitted under this clause 5.
6. You acknowledge that you browse the Site at your own risk. The company has used reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on the Site. It is provided purely for information and is not intended for your individual requirements. You should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying on it.
7. The company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding any third party web sites, products or services referred to or accessible from the Site.
8. The company will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from your browsing of or inability to browse the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of your browsing the Site or any such contents.
9. Whilst the company takes all reasonable endeavours to ensure the Site is virus free, the company makes no warranty that the contents of the Site or any website accessible via the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
10. The information included in the Site is subject to change without notice. Any changes to these Terms will be posted to the Site. Continued use of the Site is deemed acceptance of such amended Terms.
11. The company reserves the right to shut down the Site without notice and without liability.
12. The Site was created for use by persons world wide. The company makes no claims that the Site may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of . Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside England and Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your country.
13. These Terms are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. Any claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish or English Courts.
14. If you require any further information about these Terms or the information contained on this Site, please contact : email@example.com